Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Ring Obesession

Sometimes when I go out and about people stop me to inquire about my interesting rings and ask where I got them. I have a passion for dangerous rings, so I decided it would be a good idea to put my current obsessions here.  These are a few of my favorite rings... enjoy! xoxo HoneyGem

Cocktail Sword Ring by Han Cholo
 This one is extremely sharp!
Stag Amulet Ring by Spell and the Gypsy
My own photo

My own photo. Horus ring with coral and mother of pearl by Third Generation Jewelers 
Silver Bow and Arrow Ring by Rabid Fox

Sterling Silver Whitetail Deer Antler Ring by Moon Raven Designs

Silver Unicorn Ring by Rabid Fox

 Large Prism Ring by Unearthen

Mini Prism Ring by Unearthen



The Last Stand Phoenix Stack Ring by Spell and the Gypsy
The Luna Stack Ring by Spell and the Gypsy


My own photo from my previous post Warrior Road

My own photo

No comments:

Post a Comment