Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall Fun with Free People

I am so happy with how these photos from the Free People Me shoot came out! The team that put the event together did such a great job. Free People is one of those brands that creates the beauty they embody. Check out the full blog post here! They did not get to spend as much time in Richmond as they would have liked but there is always next time! I bonded with the pieces I wore that day, I had to get that Reign Over Me Lace Dress and Exaggerated Fringe Collar! They gave me the Bangkok Tee. It is so comfortable and versatile. The Extended Brim Clipperton hat was perfect for keeping the sun out of my eyes. The Braided Harness Belt was the cutest little added touch for both the dress and the Bangkok Tee. The Suede Fringe Collar was super cute and looked great over a relaxed Tee. Alexis looked super cute in her overalls; It was the perfect outfit for horseback riding. For more outfit inspiration follow me on FPMe!










No comments:

Post a Comment