Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mexican Blanket

I am currently and shamelessly obsessed with everything Mexican blanket for Summer!  The Mexican blanket is the most forward this season, so why not sport it on everything?
These are a few of my favorites pieces I will be rocking all Summer long.
 
The Hacienda Mini Backpack


Pack it up and go.
Handmade and fashion savvy, the Stela 9 Hacienda Mini Backpack is the most coveted on the market and works with everything. Take it from the sand to the shore - on afternoons out and to finish off any look. Super cute handwoven backpack featuring a fold-over flap with leather buckled detailing and a southwest stripe print. Looks perfect paired with your fave cutoffs or a maxi dress!

I found this backpack at Boutique To You and Nasty Gal 






The La Manta Backpack by Will Leather. Featured in the Planet Blue lookbook Gimme Shelter

Keep your hands free to climb, hike or take a picture. Vintage miner’s suspenders help hold your tools or small notebooks with durability and history in mind. Mexican blanket cut-outs adorn the flaps. These are handmade in America.  I love mine, it is the perfect little bag.




The As Is Blanket Shorts are perfectly paired with knitted sweaters, boots, and your favorite turquoise or silver jewelry. This Summer, you'll be dying to pair this with your favorite tanks and swimsuit. 

Each piece is one of a kind and made from vintage serapes.


I love the Blanket Shorts so much I bought 3 pairs, the different patterns are so pretty and I love the mystery of not knowing what you will get! However, none of mine look like the ones pictured above. None of mine have that pinkish color =)

 This distressed denim jacket with multicolor Mexican stripe blanket on back by Artisan de Luxe is amazing. I finally bought it when I saw the buttons have Indian heads on them. I purchased this one through Free People








No comments:

Post a Comment