Thursday, April 12, 2012

HoneyGem is on Etsy!

I finally made my Etsy shop! I have been creating jewelry for some time now, I love it! I enjoy taking an idea and manifesting it in reality. I have been making several variations of these super cute bracelets with these incredible pyrite skull beads that I am absolutely in love with! They are amazing. The rest of the bracelet is made with natural turquoise and lapis stones as well as two different types of beautiful coral stones with sterling silver toggle clasp and silver daisy spacers ~* made with love~* by HoneyGem


'

I also love to create dreamcatchers, these little ones are made out of bangles that don't fit me, natural stones, charms and feathers. Most of these have already been sold.













HoneyGem on Etsy
HoneyGem on Pinterest
HoneyGem on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment